Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able abſolute according actually againſt alſo anſwer appear Arminian becauſe believe biſhop bleſſed called Calviniſtic cauſe choſen Chriſt Chriſtian Church concerning condemnation conſequence conſidered death decree determined divine doctrine effect elect eternal everlaſting evil faith fall Father favour firſt follows give given glory God's goodneſs grace hand hath hearts heaven himſelf holy itſelf Jeſus John judgment juſt juſtified learned leſs live Lord matter means moſt muſt nature never obſerve perſons pleaſed preached predeſtination preſent principles prove providence purpoſe reaſon received render reprobate reſpect ſaid ſalvation ſame ſaved ſay Scripture ſee ſeem ſenſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſince ſome ſpeak ſpirit ſtand ſtill ſuch thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion true truth univerſity unto uſe Weſley whole whoſe
498. oldal - Temple of it ;" — that city from above, which hath " no need of the sun, neither of the moon to shine in it ; for the glory of God doth lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
509. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire or deserve ; pour down upon us the abundance of thy mercy, forgiving us those things whereof our conscience is afraid, and giving us those good things which we are not worthy to ask, but through the merits and mediation of Jesus Christ thy Son our Lord.
310. oldal - ... then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea farther; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.
245. oldal - Remember the former things of old: For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times the things that are not yet done, Saying, My counsel shall stand, And I will do all my pleasure...
293. oldal - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
364. oldal - God : praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
282. oldal - But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him ; that the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake; Lord, who hath believed our report ? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed...
109. oldal - God's purpose by His Spirit working in due season. They through grace obey the calling, they be justified freely, they be made sons of God by adoption, they be made like the image of His only begotten Son Jesus Christ, they walk religiously in good works, and at length, by God's mercy they attain to everlasting felicity.
87. oldal - None can enter into the kingdom of God, except he be regenerate and born anew of water and of the Holy Ghost...
400. oldal - But I say unto you, It shall ,be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell : for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.