Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ages angels apostles appearance arise assertion authority believe blessing body called cause character Christ Christian church circumstance consider covenant dead death Divine doctrine effect evidence evil express fact faith Father future give glory God's Gospel hand hath heart Holy hope human idolatry immediate importance individual instance interests Jehovah Jesus Jewish Jews judgment king kingdom knowledge least less lives Lord Lord's mankind manner means ment Messiah mind miraculous moral nature never object occasion original particular passage perfection person present principle promises proof prophecies prophet Providence question reason received religion remarkable rendered resurrection seal seems seen sense sins soul speak Spirit stand sufferings supposed taken temple testimony thing tion true truth understanding universal unto virtue whole witnesses worship writings
386. oldal - And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with ihe baptism that I am baptized with ; but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give ; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
64. oldal - And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.
29. oldal - And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.
98. oldal - FORASMUCH as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word ; it seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, that thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.
69. oldal - Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord ; for he hath done excellent things : this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion : for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
124. oldal - She saith unto him, Yea, Lord : I believe that thou art the Christ the Son of God, which should come into the world.
47. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord our Righteousness.
34. oldal - This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.