Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge Acts admit ages allowed answer apostles appear argument believe benevolence called Calvinists cause character charge Christ Christians common concerning conduct consider consistent contrary conversion death divine doctrine effects embrace equally error eternal everlasting evidence evil express fact Father favour follow future give given glory gospel ground hand happiness heart holy hope human idea importance instance Jesus judge judgment Kentish kind language less Letters light lives Lord matter means merely mind moral nature never object observed opinion opponents passages person practice preaching present Priestley principles professed proper prove punishment question reason reject religion religious render represented respect Review salvation saved scriptures seems sense sentiments sinners Socinians speak spirit suppose term things thought tion Toulmin true truth Unitarians unto virtue whole writers
153. oldal - Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him : behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. He shall feed his flock like a shepherd : he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
117. oldal - Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay; but by the law of faith.
371. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
117. oldal - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called; but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world, to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world, to confound the things which are mighty...
308. oldal - Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos ; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you ? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul...
204. oldal - O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
367. oldal - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
134. oldal - For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ, and no marvel ; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light ; therefore it is no great thing, if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness ; whose end shall be according to their works.
240. oldal - Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed : 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.