Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections Apostle appear authority become believe blessed body brethren bring brought called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances comfort command conduct consider death desire direct divine duty earth enter eternal evil exercise existence eyes faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope human important influence interests Jesus judgment kind kingdom labour light live look Lord means mind minister moral nature never object observe ourselves peace perfect possessed preparation present principle promise providence reason receive regard religion render respect rest righteousness salvation Saviour Scripture seek SERMON sinners sins sorrow soul speak spirit stand sufferings surely things thou thought tion true truth turn universal unto whole
135. oldal - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
128. oldal - And the harp and the viol, the tabret and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts : but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
175. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
221. oldal - ... which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
333. oldal - And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
337. oldal - Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
191. oldal - The Lord our God be with us, as he was with our fathers: let him not leave us, nor forsake us : that he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and his statutes, and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.
209. oldal - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth...
128. oldal - Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel : for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.