Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Adam adversary angels answer apostle appear assured become behold believe blessed blood body bring brought called chapter character Christ Jesus consequence consider continue darkness dead death delivered destroy Devil died divine doctrine earth enter eternal everlasting evil faith Father fear flesh fulness gave give given glory gospel grace hand happy hath head hear heart heaven holy hope human individual iniquities Jesus Christ judge kingdom knowledge Lamb letter light live look Lord mankind master mind nature never observed pass passage peace pleasure pray preach present prophet prove question reason receive Redeemer respecting righteousness sacred saith salvation saved Saviour scripture seed sinners sins soul speak spirit Stranger suffer testimony thee things thou true truth turn unto verse whole
66. oldal - Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, And with hell are we at agreement; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood have we hid ourselves...
141. oldal - Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: For I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, The word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall swear.
67. oldal - Every valley shall be exalted, And every mountain and hill shall be made low: And the crooked shall be made straight, And the rough places plain: And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, And all flesh shall see it together: For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
303. oldal - I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth...
353. oldal - For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
28. oldal - And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, 'Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
28. oldal - But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land ; but unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
134. oldal - For I was an hungered and ye gave me meat; I was thirsty and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger and ye took me in; naked and ye clothed me: I was sick and ye visited me; I was in prison and ye came unto me.
69. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people ; there shall they be called the children of the living God.