Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham according Acts altar appear appointed behold believe blessing blood brethren bring brought called cause CHAP Christ commanded concerning considered continued covenant death Deut divine earth effect Egypt Egyptians especially evident expect express faith father fear fire give given glory hand hath heart holy honor human Isaac Israel Israelites Jacob John Joseph Josh Judg kind Kings land live Lord Luke manner Marg Matt means Moses nature Note occasion offering pass perhaps persons Pharaoh present priest probably promises Prov reason rendered respect rest saying Scriptures seems servants seven shew sins sons soul Spirit supposed tabernacle thee thereof things thou shalt tion tribe true unto whole wife worship
30. oldal - And God made two great lights ; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night : he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,. 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness : and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
59. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 and I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
31. oldal - And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind : and God saw that it was good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
34. oldal - And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
193. oldal - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
164. oldal - So now, it was not you that sent me hither, but God : and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.
379. oldal - For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
162. oldal - Now therefore, I pray thee, let thy servant abide instead of the lad a bondman to my lord; and let the lad go up with his brethren. For how shall I go up to my father, and the lad be not with me ? lest peradventure I see the evil that shall come on my father.