Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Accipe according account also altare Amen ancient archbishop archiepiscopus Bangor been Benedictio bishop canon caput case century Christ church Compare coram coronation council cujus Deinde Deum Deus dicat dicatur dicens Domine Dominus ecclesiæ England English eorum episcopi episcopus Exeter Father find first following form fuerit given good gratia great hæc hand have Henry holy Ibid Item Jesus king kings long Lord made manu manus mercy note office officium omni omnibus omnipotens omnium oratio order ordines ordo Oremus people place Pontif pontifical Postea prayer printed proper Pupilla quæ Queen reader regem regis regni Resp right rubric sacerdos same Sancti says secundum semper service sicut sine sint sive Spiritus super text thee there thou tibi time tion tuæ tuam Tunc tuum unto upon usque words year
75. oldal - By thine agony and bloody sweat ; by thy cross and passion ; by thy precious death and burial ; by thy glorious resurrection and ascension ; and by the coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
81. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, unto Whom all hearts be open, all desires known, and from . Whom no secrets are hid ; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love Thee, and worthily magnify Thy holy Name ; through Christ our Lord.
89. oldal - Will You to the utmost of Your Power maintain the Laws of God, the true Profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant Reformed Religion established by Law...
87. oldal - I, AB do solemnly and sincerely in the presence of God profess, testifie and declare, that I do believe that in the sacrament of the Lord's Supper there is not any transubstantiation of the elements of bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ, at or after the consecration thereof by any person whatsoever...
115. oldal - The burden of them is intolerable. Have mercy upon us, Have mercy upon us, most merciful Father ; For thy Son our Lord Jesus Christ's sake, Forgive us all that is past ; And grant that we may ever hereafter Serve and please thee In newness of life, To the honour and glory of thy Name ; Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
116. oldal - It is very meet, right, and our bounden duty, that we should at all times, and in all places, give thanks unto Thee, O Lord [' Holy Father], Almighty, Everlasting God.
126. oldal - HALLELUJAH, for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. The kingdom of this world is become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. King of kings and Lord of lords for ever.
143. oldal - As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
78. oldal - We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord. That it may please thee to give us true repentance, to forgive us all our sins, negligences, and ignorances, and to endue us with the grace of thy Holy Spirit, to amend our lives according to thy holy Word ; We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord.