Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels apostle appointed Arminian Assembly Bible blessed Board body called character child Christian Church of England College Committee congregation death declension divine doctrine duty earth Ephesus eternal evil faith Father favour feel give glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope human instruction interest Jesus Christ John judgment labour light living Lord Malachi Jones means meeting mercy mind ministers ministry missionary Missions moral nature never object parents pastor persons Philadelphia pray prayer preached Predestination Presbyterian Church present Protestantism reason received religion religious resolution righteousness Robert Carter ruling elder Russia Sabbath salvation Saviour Scriptures Seminary sermon sinner sins Society soul spirit Synod Synod of Virginia teaching thee Theological things thou thought tion true truth unto whole words Yale College York
5. oldal - Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
440. oldal - Who is wise, and he shall understand these things ? prudent, and he shall know them ? for the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them : but the transgressors shall fall therein.
211. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, the servant is not greater than his lord, neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
484. oldal - But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved ;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus...
59. oldal - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled...
306. oldal - God; so for curious and carnal persons lacking the Spirit of Christ to have continually before their eyes the sentence of God's predestination is a most dangerous downfall, whereby the Devil doth thrust them either into desperation or into wretchlessness of most unclean living no less perilous than desperation.
108. oldal - But the Angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, " Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.
163. oldal - Thou too, hoar Mount ! with thy sky-pointing peaks, Oft from whose feet the avalanche, unheard, Shoots downward, glittering through the pure serene Into the depth of clouds, that veil thy breast — Thou too again, stupendous Mountain! thou That as I raise my head, awhile bowed low In adoration, upward from thy base Slow travelling with dim eyes suffused with tears, Solemnly seemest, like a vapoury cloud, To rise before me — Rise, O ever rise, Rise like a cloud of incense from the Earth!