Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Miscellaneous Works of the Rev. Charles Buck ...: Containing the Young ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
affections apostle appear attend bear become behold believe blessing called cause character Christ christian comfort conduct consider danger darkness death delight desires difficulties directed distress divine duty enemies enjoy enter evil experience eyes faith favour fear feel follow friends give given glory God's grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy hope human ignorance imagine important influence interest Jesus keep kind knowledge light live look Lord means mind nature ness never objects observe once perhaps pleasure possess praise pray prayer present promises Providence reader ready reason received rejoice religion remember Saviour scriptures sense sins sometimes soul speak spirit stand strength suffer sure thee things thou thought tion trouble true truth unto weak wisdom wise wonderful young zeal
280. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know ; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
313. oldal - But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all : and thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest ; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
270. oldal - But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.
290. oldal - FOR a closer walk with God ! A. calm and heavenly frame ! A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb...
167. oldal - The calm retreat, the silent shade, With prayer and praise agree, And seem by thy sweet bounty made For those who follow thee.
254. oldal - It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes. 72 The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
281. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost...
68. oldal - Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
200. oldal - And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.