Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore almighty appear awful bear Behold blessings blest bliss breath bright C.M. Watts cheerful comfort command darkness death delight divine DODDRIDGE dust dwell earth eternal ev'ry eyes face faith father fear feet flow frame give glorious glory grace gracious grateful hand happy hear heart heav'n heav'nly holy honours hope hour humble join kind king known land light live LORD mercy MERRICK mind morning mortal nature never night o'er pain path peace pleasure pow'r praise presence proclaim providence race raise reigns rejoice rest rise roll round sacred saints scenes seas seek shade shine sing skies song soul sound speak spirit spread spring stand STEELE sweet thee thine thou thoughts thro throne thy love thy name thy praise thy word tongue trust truth voice wisdom wonders wondrous
138. oldal - Ten thousand thousand precious gifts My daily thanks employ ; Nor is the least a cheerful heart, That tastes those gifts with joy.
137. oldal - WHEN all thy mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys ; Transported with the view, I'm lost In wonder, love, and praise.
123. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, •And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noonday walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
28. oldal - HIGH in the heavens, eternal God, Thy goodness in full glory shines; Thy truth shall break through every cloud That veils and darkens thy designs. 2...
104. oldal - Reveals thy justice and thy grace. 3 Sun, moon and stars convey thy praise Round the whole earth, and never stand ; So when thy truth began its race, It touched and glanced on every land.
458. oldal - This life's a dream, an empty show ; But the bright world to which I go Hath joys substantial and sincere ; When shall I wake and find me there ? 5 O glorious hour! O blest abode ! I shall be near, and like my God ; And flesh and sin no more control The sacred pleasures of the soul.
107. oldal - Tis he that heals thy sicknesses, And makes thee young again. 4 He crowns thy life with love, When ransomed from the grave ; He that redeemed my soul from hell Hath sovereign power to save.
52. oldal - THERE is a land of pure delight, Where saints immortal reign, Infinite day excludes the night, And pleasures banish pain. 2 There everlasting spring abides, And never-withering flowers : Death, like a narrow sea, divides This heavenly land from ours.