Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Address Albany America Battle Biographical boards Bost Boston British Brooklyn Canada Capt Charles Chas Chicago Church City cloth Collection Colony colored Complete containing copies printed County Days Descendants Description Discovery Documents Early edition Edward England English engraved facsimile Family fine folding Franklin French Genealogy George gilt top Green half calf half mor half roan Hartford Henry History Illust important Indian Island James John Journal land large paper late Letters limited Lond Long manuscript Mass Memoirs ments Mexico Names Narrative North America Notes numerous original paper covers Phila plates Political Portrait Present President privately printed Public published rare Records relating reprinted River Royal 8vo Saml scarce Series Settlement Sketches Smith Society South Thomas Thos tion tory Town traits Translated Travels uncut United valuable views Virginia vols volume Voyage Washington West York
161. oldal - Result of Some Researches Among the British Archives for Information Relative to the Founders of New England : Made in the Years 1858, 1859 and 1860.
168. oldal - The expeditions of Capt. John Lovewell, and his encounters with the Indians; including a particular account of the Pequauket battle with a history of that tribe; and a reprint of Rev. Thomas Symmes's ferrnon.
64. oldal - Poems Written between the Years 1768 and 1794, By Philip Freneau of New Jersey. A new edition, revised and corrected by the author, including a considerable number of pieces never before published.
20. oldal - Observations Leading to a Fair Examination of the System of Government Proposed by the Late Convention; and to Several Essential and Necessary Alterations to it, In a Number of Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republican (1787).
104. oldal - The Brights of Suffolk, England, Represented in America by the Descendants of Henry Bright, Jr., Who Came to New England in 1630.
18. oldal - Verrazano the Navigator, or Notes on Giovanni da Verrazano, and on a Planisphere of 1529 illustrating his American Voyage in 1524.
72. oldal - Major-General Israel Putnam. A Correspondence on this Subject, with the Editor of the " Hartford Daily Post." By "Selah,
66. oldal - An Accurate and Interesting Account of the Hardships and Sufferings of that Band of Heroes who traversed the Wilderness in the Campaign against Quebec in 1775.