Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
aged ancient appears architecture belonging Bishop born building called Capt Castle century chapel character Charles church coins collection College command containing Court daughter death deceased died Earl early east Edward eldest England English erected exhibited figures four George give given hand head Henry hope inscription interest James John King known Lady land late letter London Lord March Mary means meeting mentioned notice objects original Oxford parish passed period persons portion present Prince probably received Rector remains remarkable residence Richard Robert Roman Royal shew side Society stone style third Thomas tion town wall whole wife window youngest
351. oldal - ... in either of which cases the authorities of the port, or of the nearest port (as the case may be), shall require her to put to sea as soon as possible after the expiration of such period of twenty-four hours...
351. oldal - States from which a vessel of the other belligerent (whether the same shall be a ship of war, a privateer, or a merchant ship) shall have previously departed, until after the expiration of at least twenty-four hours from the departure of such last-mentioned vessel beyond the jurisdiction of the United States.
370. oldal - But the poor dog, in life the firmest friend, The first to welcome, foremost to defend, Whose honest heart is still his master's own, Who labours, fights, lives, breathes for him alone...
249. oldal - ... who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. For ye were as sheep going astray ; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.
351. oldal - Crown, as a station or place of resort for any warlike purpose, or for the purpose of obtaining any facilities of warlike equipment...
396. oldal - The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
351. oldal - Majesty, to take in any supplies, except provisions and such other things as may be requisite for the subsistence of her crew, and except so much coal only as may be sufficient to carry such vessel to the nearest port of her own country, or to some nearer destination...
351. oldal - ... the said belligerent parties in the same port, roadstead or waters within the territorial jurisdiction of her majesty, there shall be an interval of not less than twenty-four hours between the departure therefrom of any such vessel (whether a ship of war...
41. oldal - It is easily known out of what purse this black penny came : the papists railing on him for a heretic, and therefore he must also be a coward, though indeed he was a man of arms, every inch of him, and as valiant as any in his age.