Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according altar answered Assyria behold blessed blood bread brethren bring brother brought burnt-offering called cause children of Israel commanded daughter David death delivered destroy earth Egypt evil eyes face families father fear field fire five four gate gave give given gold hand hath head heard heart heaven holy hundred Jacob Jehovah thy Jerusalem Josh Joshua Judah Judg keep king king's land Levites live lord meeting month Moses offer pass Philistines pray priest princes reigned rest round Saul saying sent servants seven sight silver smote Solomon sons soul spake unto speak stones surely tent thee thereof thine thing thou hast thou shalt thousand took tribe turned twenty unto Jehovah unto thee voice wife
3. oldal - And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life...
1. oldal - And God made two great lights ; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night : he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven, to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day, and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness : and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
2. oldal - And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
359. oldal - And he said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts : for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword ; and I, even I only, am left ; and they seek my life, to take it away.
288. oldal - The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine.
357. oldal - And she said, As the Lord thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
21. oldal - Behold, I stand here by the well of water ; and the daughters of the men of the city come out to draw water : and let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink ; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also : let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac ; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master.
6. oldal - And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee ; they shall be male and female. 20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.
425. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind : for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
288. oldal - And I went out after him, and smote him and delivered it out of his mouth ; and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him. Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear ; and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.