Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Ahab Ahab's apostle believe beware brethren brother cause character Christ Christian claims compromise conscience crucified death disciple divine doubt earth Eli's enemy evil exceeding sorry faith fear feel friendship Galilee give glory godly gospel gracious grief hadst hand hath heart trembled heaven Herod holy honour Hophni and Phinehas Israelites Jehoshaphat Jesus Jews John xix John xviii Joseph died Joseph of Arimathea judgment king of Israel kingdom of Israel Lord Lord's Luke Martha Mary matter ment mercy Micaiah mind ness offend once peace Peter and John Pharisees Pilate prayer prince profession prophet Ramoth-gilead reasons rebuke religion religious resurrection Sabbath sacred Saviour scene scruples sepulchre Simon Peter sinner sins sons of Zebedee sorrow soul speak spirit stand surely tender thee things thou hast thought tion tomb trial truth utter weakness word worldly yourselves
284. oldal - Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw and believed. For as yet they knew not the Scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
281. oldal - Then she runneth and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
259. oldal - Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do ? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee ? Follow thou me.
187. oldal - And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to ' go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid ; and beginning to sink ; he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
261. oldal - Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake. 25 He then lying on Jesus...
313. oldal - When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person : see ye to it.
97. oldal - Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. And he shall be for a sanctuary...
135. oldal - And when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceeding glad ; for he was desirous to see him of a long season, because he had heard many things of him ; and he hoped to have seen some miracle done by him.