Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels Anonymous Behold the sun beneath bless blest bliss bloom breast breath bright bright leaves calm Christ Christian cloud dark death deeds divine doth dreams dwell earth earthly eternal evermore faith Father Father divine fear feel flowers forever give glad glorious glory God's grief hallowed hallowed ground hand hath hear heaven heavenly hills holy hope hour humble hymn land let thy life's light live Longfellow Lord lyre Moravian morning night o'er path peace perfect law praise prayer Psalm remember thee rest rill Ring rise round Sarah F shadow shine sigh skies smile song sorrow soul spirit stars strength strife sweet tears thine things thou art thou hast thought throne thy grace thy heart thy love thy mercy thy name trod trust truth unto vale voice wandering weary Whittier wild bells wisdom word Ye stars
234. oldal - Ring out the grief that saps the mind, For those that here we see no more : Ring out the feud of rich and poor, Ring in redress to all mankind. Ring out a slowly dying cause, And ancient forms of party strife: Ring in the nobler modes of life, With sweeter manners, purer laws.
26. oldal - FATHER of all ! in every age, In every clime adored, By saint, by savage, and by sage, Jehovah, Jove, or Lord ! Thou great First Cause, least understood, Who all my sense confined To know but this, that Thou art good, And that myself am blind...
218. oldal - NEARER, my God, to Thee, Nearer to Thee ! E'en though it be a cross That raiseth me ; Still all my song shall be, — Nearer, my God, to Thee, Nearer to Thee...
246. oldal - Star of the East, the horizon adorning, Guide where our infant Redeemer is laid.
174. oldal - Prayer is the burden of a sigh, The falling of a tear ; The upward glancing of an eye, When none but God is near.
167. oldal - Give to the winds thy fears ; Hope, and be undismayed; God hears thy sighs and counts thy tears, God shall lift up thy head. Through waves and clouds and storms He gently clears thy way; Wait thou His time, so shall this night Soon end in joyous day.
83. oldal - THE spacious firmament on high, With all the blue, ethereal sky, And spangled heavens, a shining frame, Their great Original proclaim. The unwearied sun, from day to day, Doth his Creator's power display, And publishes to every land The work of an almighty hand.
228. oldal - They are all gone into the world of light! And I alone sit lingering here ; Their very memory is fair and bright, And my sad thoughts doth clear; It glows and glitters in my cloudy breast, Like stars upon some gloomy grove, Or those faint beams in which this hill is drest After the sun's remove.
2. oldal - Jehovah's awful throne, Ye nations bow with sacred joy : Know that the Lord is God alone ; He can create, and He destroy. 2 His sovereign power, without our aid, Made...
180. oldal - PRUNE thou thy words, the thoughts control That o:er thee swell and throng ; They will condense within thy soul, And change to purpose strong. But he who lets his feelings run In soft luxurious flow, Shrinks when hard service must be done, And faints at every woe. Faith's meanest deed more favor bears, Where hearts and wills are weighed, Than brightest transports, choicest prayers, Which bloom their hour and fade.