Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abroad adore ages Almighty appear beams bless blest boundless breath bright bring cheerful comfort command creatures crowns David death delight divine dost dwell earth employ eternal ev'ry ev’ry eyes faith Father fear flow forever frame fruit give glorious glory grace grateful hand happy heart heav'nly heaven holy hope humble HYMN immortal join keep kind King known land light live Lord mind morning mortal nature never night o'er path peace pow'r presence proclaim prove providence PSALM race raise rays reigns rest rise round sacred saints salvation shade shine sing skies songs souls sound sovereign spread spring stand supply sure sweet thankful thee thine things thou thou art thoughts thousand throne Thy mercy thy name thy praise tongue trust truth voice walk wisdom wonders wondrous
67. oldal - Ten thousand thousand precious gifts My daily thanks employ ; Nor is the least a cheerful heart, That tastes those gifts with joy.
61. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noonday walks He shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
58. oldal - When by the dreadful tempest borne High on the broken wave, They know Thou art not slow to hear, Nor impotent to save. 4 The storm is laid, the winds retire, Obedient to Thy will ; The sea, that roars at Thy command, At Thy command is still.
66. oldal - When all thy mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys; Transported with the view, I'm lost In wonder, love, and praise.
40. oldal - What though, in solemn silence, all Move round the dark terrestrial ball ; What though no real voice nor sound Amid their radiant orbs be found; In reason's ear they all rejoice, And utter forth a glorious voice, For ever singing as they shine, The hand that made us is divine.
135. oldal - ... the glad sound, the Saviour comes, The Saviour promised long ! Let every heart prepare a throne, And every voice a song.
41. oldal - BEFORE Jehovah's awful throne, Ye nations bow with sacred joy ; Know that the Lord is God alone, He can create, and he destroy.
142. oldal - Let not this weak, unknowing hand Presume thy bolts to throw. And 'deal damnation round the land. On each I judge thy foe.