Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts affection apostle appear attended authority bear become believe blessed body brethren called chap character Christian church circumstances Compare concerning conduct consequence consider continue dead death desire Divine doctrine duty endeavour engage epistle evident exhorts express faith Father flesh Gentiles gifts give given glorious glory gospel grace hand happy hath head hearts holy honour hope important IMPROVEMENT interest Jews kind knowledge known labour live Lord Lord Jesus Christ maintain manner Master means mind ministers nature obliged observed occasion ourselves particular Paul peace person preach present principles profession promise proper raised ready reason received refers Reflections regard relation religion render respect SECT seems sense shew signifies souls speak Spirit suffer sure temper things thou thought tion true truth unto whole
499. oldal - Christ ; who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and the glory of his power, when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired by all them that believe.
250. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
141. oldal - Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in the fleshly tables of the heart...
175. oldal - For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
505. oldal - And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God, peradventure, will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil who are taken captive by him at his will.
298. oldal - And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. From henceforth let no man trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
425. oldal - And this continued for the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord, both Jews and Greeks.
271. oldal - Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.