Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according angel answered apostles appeared asked authority behold believe blood body brethren brother brought called cast cause Christian church cometh commanded concerning dead death delivered departed desire disciples earth edition entered evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh followed gave gentiles give given glory gospel hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy spirit Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known light live Lord Lord Jesus manner manuscripts Master means mind multitude Newcome pass Paul peace Peter pray preach prophets raised received righteous saith unto say unto seen sent servant seven sins spake speak spirit spoken suffer temple thee thine things thou thou hast took true truth voice Wakefield walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness written
213. oldal - The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool : but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
30. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: which indeed is the least of all seeds : but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
7. oldal - Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, and saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
144. oldal - He turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest Me no water for My feet : but she hath washed My feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
95. oldal - Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles ; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
26. oldal - Behold my servant, whom I have chosen ; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased : I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
41. oldal - How think ye? If a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains and seeketh that which is gone astray ? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep than of the ninety and nine which went not astray...
55. oldal - That upon you may come all the righteous blood, shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
378. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts : and then shall every man have praise of God.