Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ancient answer appears bear believe better bring brother called Camillo character Clown comes daughter dear death Duke Enter Exit expression eyes fair father fear fool former give given hand hast hath hear heart Hermione hold honour I'll JOHNSON kind king knight lady leave live look lord lost madam MALONE Malvolio master means merry mind nature never observes old copy once passage Paul perhaps play poor pray present prince printed queen reason SCENE seems sense Shakspere Shep shew Sir Andrew Sir Toby song speak speech stand STEEVENS suppose sweet taken tell thee there's thing thou thou art thought true turn WARBURTON wife woman
75. oldal - Say there be ; Yet nature is made better by no mean But nature makes that mean : so, over that art Which you say adds to nature, is an art That nature makes.
77. oldal - I'd have you do it ever: when you sing, I'd have you buy and sell so; so give alms; Pray so ; and, for the ordering your affairs, To sing them too : When you do dance, I wish you A wave o...
75. oldal - You see, sweet maid, we marry A gentler scion to the wildest stock, And make conceive a bark of baser kind By bud of nobler race : this is an art Which does mend nature, change it rather, but The art itself is nature.
5. oldal - If music be the food of love, play on ; Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die. That strain again ! it had a dying fall : O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet south, That breathes upon a bank of violets, Stealing and giving odour ! Enough ; no more : 'Tis not so sweet now as it was before.
102. oldal - When that I was and a little tiny boy, With hey, ho, the wind and the rain; A foolish thing was but a toy, For the rain it raineth every day.
25. oldal - Tis beauty truly blent, whose red and white Nature's own sweet and cunning hand laid on...