Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection Almighty apostle appear awful blessed body called character christian concern conduct conscience consider creatures danger death desire divine duty earth eternal express eyes faith Father favour fear friends fruit give glorious glory gospel grace gracious guilty hand happiness hath head heart heaven holy hope human important infinite interest Jesus Christ kind kingdom labour less light live look Lord manner means mercy mind minister misery namely nature ness never object observe offended ourselves pain particular peace perfect person pleasure possession present profession promises providence punishment ready reason received regard religion riches righteousness salvation saved seek sense sinner sins soul spirit stand strength suffer surely thee things thou tion turn unto whole wicked wisdom wish
14. oldal - For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. Now this I say, that every one of you saith, " I am of Paul ; and I of Apollos ; and I of Cephas ; and I of Christ.
333. oldal - The hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and shall come forth ; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
236. oldal - I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ...
123. oldal - Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel...
13. oldal - Neither was there any among them that lacked : for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, and laid them down at the Apostles' feet : and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
60. oldal - Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
158. oldal - Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: and if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
298. oldal - In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God. They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.
215. oldal - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.