Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abſolutely againſt alſo anſwer antient Apoſtles becauſe beſides beſt Biſhop call'd call’d cauſe Chriſtians Church circumſtances Cloud conſequently cou’d deſign deſire divine Dočtor doćtrine eaſily Eſoteric eſpecially eſt Fables falſe farr Fathers Fire firſt Goſpel himſelf hiſtory HY PAT I A Ibid Iſrael Iſraelites Jewiſh Jews juſt Kenites laſt learned leaſt leſs likewiſe LORD Lordſhip Mahometans mention'd moſt muſt Nazaren Nazarite neceſſary notwithſtanding obſcure obſerv'd obſerve occaſion otherwiſe paſs paſſage Pentateuch Perſians perſons perſuaded Philoſophers Pillar preſent Prieſts Proteſtant prov’d purpoſe queſtion reaſon Religion repreſented reſpect reſt ſacred ſaid ſame ſays Scripture ſecond ſee ſeem ſelf ſenſe ſerve ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhe ſhort ſhou'd ſhow ſince ſmall ſome ſomtimes ſon ſort ſpeak ſtanding ſtile ſtill ſubjećt ſuch ſufficiently ſupport ſuppoſe ſure Tabernacle Teſtament themſelves ther therfore theſe things thoſe thro truth underſtanding us’d uſe verſe whoſe wilderneſs words wou'd writings
38. oldal - Moses : and yet the pillar of fire by night, and the pillar of cloud by day, did not cease to direct the footsteps of our pioneer pilgrims.
40. oldal - Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea...
21. oldal - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: he took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.
21. oldal - And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents.
37. oldal - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
34. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the vail before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat.
22. oldal - And so it was, when the cloud was a few days upon the tabernacle; according to the commandment of the LORD they abode in their tents, and according to the commandment of the LORD they journeyed. 21 And so it was, when the cloud abode from even unto the morning, and that the cloud was taken up in the morning, then they journeyed: whether it was by day or by night that the cloud was taken up, they journeyed.
59. oldal - ... neither shall ye build house, nor sow seed, nor plant vineyard, nor have any: but all your days ye shall dwell in tents; that ye may live many days in the land where ye be strangers.
22. oldal - And so it was when the cloud abode from even unto the morning, and that the cloud was taken up in the morning, then they journeyed: whether it was by day or by night that the cloud was taken up, they journeyed. Or whether it were two days, or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, remaining thereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not; but when it was taken up, they journeyed.