Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Abraham according actual apostle appear appointed believers belonged better blessed blood bring called cause chap church communication concerning condition confirmed consider consists continued covenant curse death depends divine doth duty earth effect efficacy entered especial eternal evidence excellent exercise express faith Father fruits gifts give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath hearts heaven Hence high priest holy hope institutions instruction intended Jesus Christ knowledge light live Lord manner matter means Mediator Melchisedec mentioned mind Moses nature necessary never oath obedience observe offered peace perfect person present priesthood principal promise prove reason received render represented respect righteousness sacrifice salvation sense sins souls spiritual sufferings tabernacle taken Testament things tion true truth unto verse whereby Wherefore wherein whole wisdom word worship
438. oldal - For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us...
236. oldal - Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee : and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great ; and thou shalt be a blessing : and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee : and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
85. oldal - Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
233. oldal - He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity : he that killeth with the sword, must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
375. oldal - When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him?
261. oldal - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God ! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out ! For who hath known the mind of the Lord ? or who hath been his counsellor...
452. oldal - Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
240. oldal - For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.