Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages apostles appear Assembly authority become believe Bible Bishop blessed blood body called Catholic cause character Christ Christian church committee considered council course death direct divine doctrine duty earth effect entire errors evidence evil existence fact faith father friends give given gospel grace hand head heart holy hope human important influence interest Italy Jesus justified kind less letter live Lord manner matter means mind ministers moral nature never object observed once opinion parties passed persons Pope Presbyterian present priests principles Protestant question reason received religion religious respect righteousness Roman Rome rule Scriptures seems society soul speak spirit things tion true truth United whole
3. oldal - Every man's work shall be made manifest. For the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire ; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
408. oldal - God commendeth his love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
3. oldal - According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
170. oldal - Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels ; to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect : and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant; and to the blood of sprinkling which speaketh better things than that of Abel.
558. oldal - Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
405. oldal - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
34. oldal - For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : 24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me. 25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood : this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
531. oldal - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ ? shall tribulation or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or peril or sword ? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
34. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is My body. And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; for this is My blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.