Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answered apostles appear believe blessed body called cast Chap chapter character Christ Christian Church close coming dead death disciples discourse divine earth eternal Evangelist eyes fact faith Father feast future give given glory Gospel Greek hand hath hear heard heart heaven Hence holy hour human Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John judge king kingdom knew light living Lord Lord's Luke Mark Mary Matt Matthew means Messiah miracle nature parable pass passage perhaps person Peter Pharisees prayer present priest probably prophet question receive rejected Roman saith seen sent servant sinner soul spirit stand suppose temple term thee things thou tion true truth twelve unto uttered verse whole word
85. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow ; and much people of the city was with her. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her ; Weep not.
125. oldal - But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
274. oldal - For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
198. oldal - So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
113. oldal - And Jesus answering said", A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
159. oldal - And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment; and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends. But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
124. oldal - From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple : verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge : ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
214. oldal - And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead ? 6 He is not here, but is risen : remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, 7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
238. oldal - Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye ? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou ? . ' 39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day : for it was about the tenth hour.