Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adopted American amount answer appears become believe bill Britain British called carried cause commerce committee common conduct consequence consider consideration continue corn Council course court decree demand duty effect enemy England English equal existence fact farmer feel force foreign France French give given hands honour hope House importation interest Ireland Italy king land late leave less letter Lord Majesty manufacturers means measure ment millions mind ministers nature necessary never object observe officers opinion Orders in Council parliament party passed peace persons petition ports possession present principles produce proved question reader reason received remain respect Russia ships suffer sugar supply suppose sure taken thing thought tion trade United West whole wish
981. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by law...
59. oldal - Privy Council, : to order, and it is hereby ordered, "that general reprisals be granted against the ships, goods, and subjects, of the Emperor of all the Russias...
407. oldal - And the Lord said, Behold the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
407. oldal - Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
997. oldal - that an humble Address be presented to his majesty, that he will be graciously pleased to direct that there be laid before this house...
255. oldal - Provided, that nothing herein contained shall be construed to prevent the departure of any foreign ship or vessel, either in ballast, or with the goods, wares and merchandise on board of such foreign ship or vessel, when notified of this act.
157. oldal - That from and after the twentieth day of May next, it shall' not be lawful to import into the United States or the territories thereof, any goods, wares or merchandise whatever, from any port or place situated in Great Britain or Ireland, or in any of the colonies or dependencies of Great Britain, nor from any port or place situated in France, or in any of her colonies or dependencies...
153. oldal - Every ship, to whatever nation it may belong, that shall have submitted to be searched by an English ship, or to a voyage to England, or shall have paid any tax whatsoever to the English government, is thereby and for that alone, declared to be denationalized, to have forfeited the protection of its king, and to have become English property.
159. oldal - ... the importation of which into the United States, or the territories thereof, is prohibited by law; and I do further swear (or affirm) that if I shall hereafter discover or know of any such goods, wares or merchandise, amongst the said goods, wares and merchandise, imported or consigned as aforesaid, I will immediately and without delay report the same to the collector of this district.