Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aggregate amendment American amount annual Applause April arbitration average bags bales beet Bill Brazil bullion cents Chairman Chamber of Commerce Charles cheese City of New-York Commission consumption Corporation cotton crop Cuba Dead Letter Office Debt December demand domestic duty Edward Simmons elsewhere specified ended June 30th Executive Committee exports February Filipinos Foreign Commerce gallons gentlemen George George F George Wilson grades Henry honor hundred important increase interest James G January Jesup John John Crosby Brown July Laughter Legislature manufactures March meeting mills molasses month Naphtha New-Orleans November October Philippine Islands piers Port of New-York pounds present President production railroad Rapid Transit receipts received resolutions season Secretary Silver Statement exhibiting Steel sugar supply Taxation Thomas tion Tonnage tons Total value trade Treasurer United vessel William H
57. oldal - Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet, Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat; But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth, When two strong men stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the earth!
168. oldal - Two of the original members shall be appointed for a term of one year, two for a term of two years, and one for a term of three years...
149. oldal - AMERICA," and them and their successors, by the same name, we do by these presents really and fully make, erect, create, constitute...
154. oldal - And we do further, of our special grace, certain knowledge, and mere motion, for us, our heirs and successors, grant...
167. oldal - Corporations and shall perform such other duties as shall be assigned to him by the Comptroller of the Currency.
201. oldal - Hook, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and, on conviction, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding one hundred dollars, or imprisonment not exceeding sixty days ; and all persons employing a person to act as pilot, not holding a license under this act. or under the laws of the state of New-Jersey, shall forfeit and pay to the Board of Commissioners of Pilots the sum of one hundred dollars.
153. oldal - ... persons to be members of the said corporation, as they shall think beneficial to the good designs of the said corporation.
200. oldal - States, or the import or export duties on their cargoes are in excess of the fees, dues, or duties imposed on the vessels of the country in which such port is situated, or on the cargoes of such vessels ; and sections forty-two hundred and twenty-three and forty-two hundred and twenty-four, and so much of section forty-two hundred and nineteen of the Revised Statutes as conflicts with this section, are hereby repealed.
200. oldal - Newfoundland; and a duty of six cents per ton, not to exceed thirty cents per ton per annum, is hereby imposed at each entry upon all vessels which shall be entered in the United States from any other foreign ports, not, however, to include vessels in distress or not engaged in trade...