Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham already American answer appear attended baptized become believe blessed Board brethren brought called cause Christ Christian church circumstances condition considered continued conversion covenant dear death desire difficulties Divine doubt England established expected express faith fathers fear former Frey friends gave Gentiles give Gospel hand happy hear heart Hebrew holy hope important instruction Israel Jesus Jesus Christ Jewish Jews Joseph Judah labours land language learned letter live London Lord manner means meeting mentioned Messiah mind minister missionary nature never object observed obtained person poor pray prayer preach prediction present promise promote prophecy prophet reader reason received religion respecting restoration salvation Scriptures sinner Society soon soul Spirit things thought tion true truth unto whole wish worship
178. oldal - And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was -not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
264. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
165. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises ; whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
260. oldal - And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
255. oldal - ... and that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies, — if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity ; then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember, and I will remember the land.
227. oldal - Also I heard the voice of the LORD, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us ? Then said I, Here am I ; send me.
260. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee...
281. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
283. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt...
294. oldal - I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters ; for I know their sorrows ; and I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...