Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abridgment according action active adjective Adverb agree Beauty comes common comparative Conjugate Conjunction connect derived divided edition English Exercises expresses fields following verbs frequently FUTURE TENSE gender give governed Grammar happy heart honour hope IMPERFECT TENSE improve indicative mood industrious INFINITIVE kind language less letter live loved 2 Thou loved loved manner marked mind nature neuter nominative nouns objective omitted Parsing passions passive peace Perfect perfect participle Plural possessive preposition PRESENT TENSE pronouns proper regular relation relative repeated require respect reward rich RULE says SECT sense sentence serve short Singular Singular Plural sometimes sorts sound speech SUBJUNCTIVE MOOD substantive syllable Syntax temperate thing third person Thou art tive tree verb vice virtue voice vowel wise word Write Write the following
73. oldal - The spacious firmament on high, With all the blue ethereal sky, And spangled heavens, a shining frame, Their great original proclaim : Th' unwearied sun, from day to day, Does his Creator's power display, And publishes to every land The work of an almighty hand.
73. oldal - And nightly to the listening earth Repeats the story of her birth ; Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
73. oldal - What though, in solemn silence, all Move round the dark terrestrial ball; What though no real voice nor sound Amid their radiant orbs be found; In reason's ear they all rejoice, And utter forth a glorious voice, For ever singing as they shine, The hand that made us is divine.
28. oldal - Ye or you were loved. 3. He was loved. 3. They were loved. Perfect Tense. Singular. Plural. 1. I have been loved. 1. We have been loved. 2. Thou hast been loved.
45. oldal - The only point where human bliss stands still, And tastes the good without the fall to ill ; Where only merit...
28. oldal - Tense. Singular. Plural. 1. I have been loved. 1. We have been loved. 2. Thou hast been loved. 2. Ye or you have been loved.
26. oldal - Plural. 1. I have loved. 1. We have loved. 2. Thou hast loved. 2. You have loved. 3. He has loved. 3. They have loved.
18. oldal - This refers to the nearest person or thing, and that to the more distant; as, " This man is more intelligent than that." This indicates the latter, or last mentioned; that, the former, or first mentioned; as, " Wealth and poverty are both temptations; that tends to excite pride, this, discontent.
71. oldal - All fame is foreign but of true desert, Plays round the head, but comes not to the heart : One self-approving hour whole years outweighs Of stupid starers and of loud huzzas : And more true joy Marcellus exil'd feels Than Caesar with a senate at his heels.