Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham adore Allah Allat amongst angels Apostle Arabs astray aught bidden bidding Book bring called Chapter children of Israel Christians covenant dost dwell therein earth evil faith father favours fear fight fire follow forgiving and merciful Gannat give glad tidings God's grievous woe guided haply ye hath hears and knows hearts heavens hell hypocrites idolaters idolatry idols infidels Islam Jews judgment day Kaabah kill last day lawful liars manifest signs Mecca Meccan Surahs Medinah Midian mighty misbelieve Mohammed Mohammed's Moses Mosque Muslims Noah Paradise pardon patron Pharaoh pilgrimage prophet punishment qiblah Qur'an religion resurrection day revealed reward sacred Sacred Mosque Satan sent soul steadfast in prayer Surahs surely Thamud thee therein for aye thereof things thou art thou hast thy Lord torment tribes truth turn unjust unto verily warning whoso whosoever witness women word worship wrong YaTHrib ye who believe
192. oldal - Verily your Lord is God, who created the heavens and the earth in six days...
75. oldal - ... mothers, and your daughters-in-law which are under your tuition, born of your wives unto whom ye have gone in (but if ye have not gone in unto them, it shall be no sin in you to marry them), and the wives of your sons who proceed out of your loins; and ye...
175. oldal - If your fathers, and your sons, and your brethren, and your wives, and your...
72. oldal - Men should have a portion of what their parents and kindred leave, and women should have a portion of what their parents and kindred leave, whether it be little or much, a determined portion.
19. oldal - We believe in God, and what has been revealed to thee, and what was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and what was given to Moses, and Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord,- we will make no distinction between any of them,- and we are unto Him resigned.
xiii. oldal - And Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillow, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it.
49. oldal - House, to be a station for men, and the sacred month, and the offering and its neck garland ; this is that ye may know that God knows what is in the heavens and what is in the earth, and that God knows all things. Know that God is keen to punish, but that God is forgiving, merciful.
47. oldal - But they whose hearts are given to err, follow its figures, craving discord, craving an interpretation; yet none knoweth its interpretation but God. And the stable in knowledge say, " We believe in it: it is all from our Lord.