The Evangelists Manual: Or a Guide to Trinitarian Universalists in the City of Charleston : to which is Prefixed Five Introductory Sections and the Eighteen Articles of the Church Concluded with Thirteen Propositions and an Appeal to the Christian World with a Copious Index
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according acknowledge Acts Adam advocates Apostles authority believe Bible Bishop blessed body called cause century character Christian Church conceive consequence consider created creatures death Deity differ Divine doctrine earth effect entire essences essential Divinity essential properties eternal EVANGELIST'S MANUAL everlasting existence express faith Father final flesh fulness given glorious glory God's Godhead Gospel grace happiness hath heaven hence Holy Holy Ghost human illimitable invisible Jesus Christ John light limited living Lord manifest mankind means mind nature operations Origen passages perfections person preached Primitive principle promises Prophets prove punishment qualities reason reconciling reject relation remarks rendered respect revelation salvation saved Saviour says Scrip Scriptures seen sense sins Son of God souls Spirit substance suffer term testimony thee things thou tion true truth union Universal Universalists unto whole Wisdom writings
20. oldal - Every man's work shall be made manifest. For the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire ; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
15. oldal - And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.
12. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. 6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely : and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
18. oldal - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord ; and he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you : whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
14. oldal - But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his Ways, and we will walk in his paths:" for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
117. oldal - I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib : but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
19. oldal - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent...
15. oldal - Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord ; and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
21. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation, to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.