Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear asked Association attendance Baptist become believe better brother building called chapel Christ Christian church collection Conference denomination Derby desire divine duty England expressed fact faith feel friends give given gospel hand heart held Hill hope human increase influence interest Italy John labour leave Leicester light living London look Lord matter means meeting mind minister Mission missionary morning nature never Oliver once passed pastor persons practical prayer preached preachers present presided question received religious rest Road Secretary seems Society soul speak spirit Street success Sunday sure teacher teaching things thought tion town true truth whole young
48. oldal - But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
415. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises : whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, Who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
90. oldal - And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.
97. oldal - And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
99. oldal - Therefore let us also, seeing we are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us...
249. oldal - A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour ? and if I be a master, where is my fear ? saith the Lord of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name.
198. oldal - She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
373. oldal - Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea ; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass ; he shall have it.