Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Accipe according account also altare Amen ancient archbishop archiepiscopus Bangor Benedictio bishop canon caput case century Christ church Compare coram coronation council crown cujus Deinde Deum Deus dicat dicatur dicens Domine Dominus ecclesiæ England English eorum episcopi episcopus Exeter Father find first following form fuerit given good gratia great hæc hand Henry holy Ibid Item Jesus king kings long Lord made manu manus mercy missam note office officium omni omnibus omnipotens omnium oratio order ordines ordo Oremus people place Pontif pontifical Postea prayer printed proper Pupilla quæ Queen reader regem regis regni Resp right rubric sacerdos same Sancti says semper service sicut sine sint sive Spiritus super text thee there thou tibi time tion tuæ tuam Tunc tuum unto upon usque words year
105. oldal - Will You to the utmost of Your Power maintain the Laws of God, the true Profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant Reformed Religion established by Law...
132. oldal - It is very meet, right, and our bounden duty, that we should at all times, and in all places, give thanks unto Thee, O Lord [' Holy Father], Almighty, Everlasting God.
131. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, our heavenly Father, who of his great mercy hath promised forgiveness of sins to all them that with hearty repentance and true faith turn unto him ; Have mercy upon you ; pardon and deliver you from all your sins ; confirm and strengthen you in all goodness ; and bring you to everlasting life ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
159. oldal - As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
102. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets.
131. oldal - The burden of them is intolerable. Have mercy upon us, Have mercy upon us, most merciful Father ; For thy Son our Lord Jesus Christ's sake, Forgive us all that is past ; And grant that we may ever hereafter Serve and please thee In newness of life, To the honour and glory of thy Name ; Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
99. oldal - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
94. oldal - We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord. That it may please thee to give us true repentance, to forgive us all our sins, negligences, and ignorances, and to endue us with the grace of thy Holy Spirit, to amend our lives according to thy holy word; We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord.
117. oldal - Whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed; Give unto Thy servants that peace which the world cannot give; that both our hearts may be set to obey Thy commandments, and also that by Thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies may pass our time in rest and quietness; through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.