Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts adoption affords apostle appears applied awakened baptism become believe betwixt blessed born called character Christ Christian Church comfort conscience consider consists conversion conviction convinced cross danger darkness death desire divine doctrine effect enter evidence experience faith Father fear feel fitted flesh followed fruit gift give given glory God's Gospel grace guilt hand hath heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hope implies impressed instruction interest Jesus Jews kingdom knowledge light living look Lord manifestation means mind moral nature once opened operation passed peace pray prayer preaching present principle promise proof reason receive reference regard regeneration religion remarkable respects revealed righteousness salvation saved Saviour says Scripture sense sinner sins soul speaks sufficient things thou thought tion true truth understanding unto views whole witness wrought
45. oldal - WHEN the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place: and suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them: and they were all filled with the HOLY GHOST; and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance.
219. oldal - Then Peter said unto them ; Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins ; and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off. even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
283. oldal - And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house ; and putting his hands on him, said, Brother Saul, the Lord, (even Jesus that appeared unto thee in the way as thou earnest,) hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
205. oldal - BAPTISM is not only a sign of profession, and mark of difference, whereby Christian men are discerned from others that be not christened ; but it is also a sign of regeneration, or new birth, whereby, as by an instrument, they that receive baptism rightly are grafted into the Church ; the promises of the forgiveness of sin, and of our adoption to be.
293. oldal - And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised...
313. oldal - Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man ? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth ; but God that giveth the increase.
219. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
325. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
88. oldal - But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
273. oldal - And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.