The Essence, Spirituality, and Glorious Issue of the Religion of Christ Jesus to All Gods̓ Chosen: Exhibited in Remarks on the Expression, "Verily, Verily," as Used by Our Blessed Saviour in Many Parts of Scripture
W. Nicholson, 1806 - 314 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Essence, Spirituality, and Glorious Issue, of the Religion of Christ ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Adam angels apostle bear behold believe blessed blood body born bring brought called cause character chosen Christ Christian church comfort command considered continue covenant creatures cross curse death desire divine doth earth elect enemies eternal everlasting evil eyes faith fall Father feel flesh fruit further give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head hear heart Heaven hell Hence Holy honor hope human Jesus John judge justice knowledge lead living look Lord Mark means merit mind nature observed offered pains Paul peace perfect person possess pray present prove reason receive regard regeneration righteousness saith sake saved scripture seed sense sent shalt shew sinner sins sorrow soul speak Spirit suffer thee things thou thoughts tion transgression true truth unto verily voice whilst wisdom witness
11. oldal - For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest: and the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words...
149. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone. But if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it, and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
233. oldal - Isaac shall thy seed be called ; that is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God : but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
22. oldal - And Moses said unto GOD, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The GOD of your fathers hath sent me unto you ; and they shall say to me, What is His Name ? what shall I say unto them ? And GOD said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM : and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
61. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
204. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand ; and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, king of the Jews ! And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
60. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given Unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
190. oldal - I will declare the decree : the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my son ; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
233. oldal - Isaac, (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God, according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth,) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
161. oldal - And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand ; when thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength ; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.