Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts actual apostle appear bear beast beginning believe blessing blood body brethren bring called chapter character Christ christian church close coming connected considered continued dead death destroyed earth enemies evident evil existence expression faith Father follows future Gentiles give given glory God's grace hand hath head heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews judge judgment king kingdom known land light living look Lord Lord's manifested means millennial millennium mind mystery never object pass passage period predictions present promise prophecy prophet question reader receive refer reign rejected remnant restoration resurrection righteousness saints saved scripture seen sense souls speaks Spirit suppose surely Testament testimony thee things thou throne true truth turn universal unto whole wicked
92. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh ; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church : for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery : but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
95. oldal - ... and he is the head of the body, the church; who is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in all things he might have the preeminence, for it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell, and having made peace through the blood of his cross by him, to reconcile all things unto himself by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
183. oldal - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
422. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, He would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; he seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that His soul was not left in hell, neither His flesh did see corruption.
34. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, That shall burn as an oven ; And all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble : And the day that cometh shall burn them up, Saith the LORD of hosts, That it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
170. oldal - And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
88. oldal - God in the world: but now, in Christ Jesus, ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us...
358. oldal - Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands : thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him. But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour ; that he by the grace of God should taste death...
36. oldal - And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
173. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.