Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham according Acts apostle appear believe Bible blessed body called chapter character Christ Christian church coming dead death distinct divine doubt earth evidence existence expression fact faith Father flesh future Gentiles give given glory God's gospel grace Greek hand heart heaven Hebrew Holy hope important Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge judgment king kingdom known land language light living London look Lord means mind Moses nature never object original pass passage period person plain present principle promise prophecy prophetic question reader reason received reference reign remarks rest resurrection revelation saints saved Scripture sense shows soul speak Spirit Testament things thou thought tion translation true truth unto verse whole
123. oldal - Therefore thy gates shall be open continually ; they shall not be shut day nor night ; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish ; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
41. oldal - Repent ye therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord, and *he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you ; whom the heaven must receive, until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
157. oldal - Behold, O My people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
45. oldal - LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. "And many people shall go and say, 'Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths:' for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
104. oldal - For it is written in the law of Moses, "Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn." Doth God take care for oxen ? or saith he it altogether for our sakes ? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written : that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
114. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits ; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob : for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
45. oldal - Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' Then said I, 'Here am I; send me.
31. oldal - Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.