Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections afflictions ages angels apostle appear become believe benevolence Bible blessed blood called cause character Christ Christian church cities command course creature cross darkness death desire divine doctrine duty earth enemies eternal evidence evil faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope human important infinite influence interests Jesus Jesus Christ judgment kingdom light living look Lord means mind moral nature never object offered once peace perfect prayer preaching present principle promise reason receive Redeemer regard religion religious respect rich righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scriptures side sinners sins soul Spirit sufferings sure things thou thought thousand throne tion true truth universal unto voice whole wisdom
147. oldal - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
35. oldal - And all the angels stood round about the throne and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying ; Amen ; Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power and might be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
149. oldal - Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
168. oldal - Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
129. oldal - Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean?
80. oldal - O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings/and ye would not ! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
46. oldal - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
11. oldal - His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...
87. oldal - Walk about Zion, and go round about her : Tell the towers thereof. Mark ye well her bulwarks, Consider her palaces ; That ye may tell it to the generation following : For this God is our God for ever and ever : He will be our guide even unto death.
156. oldal - Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. : but when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And, because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.