« ElőzőTovább »
India. Laws, statutes, etc. Procedural law
INDIAN EVIDENCE ACT,
No. I OF 1872,
AS AMENDED BY ACT No. XVIII OF 1872,
TOGETHER WITH AN
Introduction and Explanatory Notes, Plings of
TARAPADA BANERJI, B.L.,
PUBLISHED BY MUKHURJI & Co.
THIS work is respectfully dedicated to Prossunno Kumar Bose, Esq., M.A., B.L., as a testimony of the author's most affectionate regard inspired by his many sterling qualities, and also in acknowledgment of valuable assistance in the compilation of this work, by his ever grateful and admiring pupil
The 21st December 1896.§
5. Evidence may be given of facts in issue and relevant facts.
6. Relevancy of facts forming part of same transaction.
7. Facts which are occasion, cause or effect of facts in issue.
8. Motive, preparation and previous or subsequent conduct.
10. Things said or done by conspirator in reference to common
11. Facts, inconsistent with relevant facts, are relevant.
12. In suits for damages facts tending to enable Court to de-
13. Facts relevant when right or custom is in question.
14. Facts showing existence of state of mind, or of body or
15. Facts bearing on question whether act was accidental or inten-