Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
acceptance Almighty and everlasting Almighty God Amen Angels Apostle art in heaven beginning beseech thee body bring Christ our Lord Church Communion continual countenance daily bread day our daily death deliver desire didst dwell earth Easter eternal evermore evil face faith favour fear fellowship follow forgive give glory God's godly grace gracious grant Hallowed be thy hand hath hear hearts heavenly Father Holy Ghost honour humble keep lead lift light live liveth and reigneth look Lord Jesus Christ mercifully mind MORNING Pardon praise pray Prayers Psalms receive repentance resurrection righteousness Saint sake Saviour Jesus Christ Service Sick sins soul strength temptation thine things thou hast thy blessed thy holy thy Holy Spirit Thy kingdom thy mercy thy Name thy servants thy Son Jesus trespass Trinity true truly truth unto the Lord unto thee Visitation world without end worship
32. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
36. oldal - Almighty and everlasting God, who hatest nothing that thou hast made, and dost forgive the sins of all them that are penitent ; Create and make in us new and contrite hearts, that we worthily lamenting our sins, and acknowledging our wretchedness, may obtain of thee, the God of all mercy, perfect remission and forgiveness ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
23. oldal - LORD of all power and might, who art the author and giver of all good things; graft in our hearts the love of thy name, increase in us true religion, nourish us with all goodness, and of thy great mercy keep us in the same, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
38. oldal - PREVENT us, O Lord, in all our doings with thy most gracious favour, and further us with thy continual help ; that in all our works begun, continued, and ended in thee, we may glorify thy holy name, and finally by thy mercy obtain everlasting life, through, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
98. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat ? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him...
82. oldal - GRANT, we beseech thee, Almighty God, that like as we do believe thy only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to have ascended into the heavens; so we may also in heart and mind thither ascend, and with him continually dwell, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Ghost, one God, world without end.
21. oldal - O ALMIGHTY GOD, who hast knit together thine elect in one communion and fellowship, in the mystical body of thy Son CHRIST our Lord ; grant us grace so to follow thy blessed saints in all virtuous and godly living, that we may come to those unspeakable joys, which thou hast prepared for those who unfeignedly love thee, through JESUS CHRIST
102. oldal - Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
40. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire or deserve ; pour down upon us the abundance of thy mercy...
68. oldal - Almighty God, who alone canst order the unruly wills and affections of sinful men; Grant unto thy people, that they may love the thing which thou commandest, and desire that which thou dost promise; that so, among the sundry and manifold changes of the world, our hearts may surely there be fixed, where true joys are to be found; through Jesus Christ our Lord.