Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle appear become begin believe blessings called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances conscience consider conversion corrupt course cross danger death desire direct divine doctrine duties effect eternal evil example express faith Father fear feel follow forgiveness gift give given glory God's Gospel grace habits hand hath heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit hope human humble important influence instruction Jesus Jews knowledge lead light live look Lord means mercy mind nature never obedience object ourselves pardon passion penitent persons piety practical pray prayer present produce promises receive regard religion religious repentance righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scripture sense servants sinner sins soul speak Spirit sufferings sure talents temper temptation things thou tion true truth turn unto virtue whilst whole wisdom
309. oldal - For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
166. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
349. oldal - Will the Lord cast off for ever? And will he be favourable no more ? Is his mercy clean gone for ever ? Doth his promise fail for evermore ? Hath God forgotten to be gracious ? Hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies...
323. oldal - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known : I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake . them.
357. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
85. oldal - Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him ; he hath put him to grief: When thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, He shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
395. oldal - Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots ? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
49. oldal - Who hath saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began...