Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostasy Arminian atheism atonement baptism beauty believe Bible body Boston BOSTON REVIEW Bushnell Caiaphas called Calvinistic cause character Charles Napier Christ Christian church conscience death declared Deism divine doctrine doubt earth eternal evangelical evil fact faith Father feeling force George Fox give glory God's Gospel grace heart heaven holy Holy Spirit honor human idea influence interest Jesus Jews John Stuart Mill justice labor living logical Lord lotteries means ment Mill mind minister Monarchians moral Napier nation nature never pantheism penalty philosophy preacher preaching present principles punishment regeneration religion religious revealed righteousness Sabellianism salvation satisfaction theory Saviour Scriptures sense sermons sinner society soul spirit suffering teaching theology theory theory of atonement things thou thought tion true truth unto vicarious sacrifice volume word worship writings wrong
207. oldal - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
126. oldal - If any man shall ADD UNTO THESE THINGS, GOD SHALL ADD UNTO HIM THE PLAGUES THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK: and if any man shall TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THIS PROPHECY, GOD SHALL TAKE AWAY HIS PART OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE AND OUT OF THE HOLY CITY, AND FROM THE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.
540. oldal - Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
525. oldal - To my sick soul, as sin's true nature is, Each toy seems prologue to some great amiss: * So full of artless jealousy is guilt, It spills itself in fearing to be spilt.
278. oldal - For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, And floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, And my blessing upon thine offspring: And they shall spring up as among the grass, As willows by the water courses.
477. oldal - He that believeth shall be saved : he that believeth not, shall be condemned...
525. oldal - Even to the teeth and forehead of our faults To give in evidence. What then ? what rests ? Try what repentance can : what can it not? Yet what can it when one can not repent ? O wretched state ! O bosom black as death ! O limed soul, that struggling to be free Art more engaged ! Help, angels ! make assay ! Bow, stubborn knees, and, heart with strings of steel, Be soft as sinews of the new-born babe ! All may be well.
210. oldal - Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now ; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
279. oldal - And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time ; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.