Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
administration Alsace-Lorraine amount annual appointed Argentine Confederation army Austria avoirdupois Bavaria Britain British Home Produce cavalry census cent Chamber Chamber of Deputies Church civil list colony Commerce Congress consists cotton Council Crown dated December deputies districts dollars Duke elected Embassy and Legation Emperor Empire English square miles exports Finance Foreign France Friedrich Germany Governor Grand-duke guns H. M.'s Secretaries H.M.'s Consuls House Imperial Imports of British India inhabitants Ireland Islands January June King legislative loan London manufactures March March 31 married military millions milreis Minister Ministry navy nominated officers official returns Paraguay Paris Portugal Possessions President Prince Princess provinces Prussia public debt railways receipts Reichstag reigning Reports from H.M.'s republic revenue and expenditure riksdaler Roman Catholic Screw Secretaries of Embassy Senate sovereign square miles Statistical taxes telegraph territory thaler tons total number towns Trade United Kingdom vessels votes WEIGHTS AND MEASURES Wilhelm Würtemberg
552. oldal - No person, except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President ; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
201. oldal - At the time of voting, the ballot paper shall be marked on both sides with an official mark, and delivered to the voter within the polling station, and the number of such voter on the register of voters shall be marked on the counterfoil, and the voter having secretly marked his vote on the paper, and folded it up so as to conceal his vote...
194. oldal - It hath sovereign and uncontrollable authority in the making, confirming, enlarging, restraining, abrogating, repealing, reviving, and expounding of laws concerning matters of all possible denominations, ecclesiastical or temporal, civil, military, maritime, or criminal: this being the place where that absolute despotic power, which must in all governments reside somewhere, is entrusted by the constitution of these kingdoms.
199. oldal - ... for the unexpired residue, whatever it may be, of any term originally created for
455. oldal - The principality of Servia shall continue to hold of the Sublime Porte, in conformity with the imperial hats which fix and determine its rights and immunities, placed henceforward under the collective guarantee of the contracting powers. In consequence the said principality shall preserve its independent and national administration, as well as full liberty of worship, of legislation, of commerce, and of navigation.
557. oldal - The times, places, and manner of holding elections for Senators and Representatives are to be prescribed in each State by the legislature thereof; but Congress may at any time, by law, make or alter such regulations, except as to the place of choosing Senators.
242. oldal - Cambridge . Chester Cornwall . Cumberland Derby Devon Dorset Durham ... Essex Gloucester . Hereford . Hertford . . Huntingdon Kent .... Lancaster . Leicester . Lincoln Middlesex . Monmouth . Norfolk . Northampton Northumberland Nottingham Oxford Rutland . Salop. Somerset . Southampton Stafford Suffolk Surrey Sussex Warwick . . . Westmoreland . Wilts. Worcester . York (East Biding) . „ (City) . . „ (North Riding} . „ (West Siding) . Total of England Wales.
6. oldal - The above ministers are responsible for the discharge of their official functions to the Delegations.
552. oldal - The President is commander-in-chief of the army and navy, and of the militia in the service of the Union.