Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Book of Genesis: The Common Version; Revised for the American Bible ...
Thomas Jefferson Conant
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Abraham Abram according ancient animals appears Assyria begot behold Bible blessed bore born bring brother brought called Canaan common Compare connection daughters divine dream dwell earth Egypt Egyptians Esau evil expression eyes face father field flocks gave give given ground hand hast head heaven Hebrew hence human hundred Isaac Israel Jacob Jehovah Joseph king known Laban land language light lived lord meaning meant mentioned nature Noah object origin paragraph pass passage Pharaoh present prince probably properly race Rachel record reference regard region relation remarks remarks on ch sacred Sarah saying seed sense servants seven shows sons speak spoke statement supposed taken thee things third thou thou shalt took true verse whole wife writer
78. oldal - And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
58. oldal - And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth : so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
11. oldal - And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
39. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud : And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh ; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
205. oldal - I am to be gathered unto my people : bury me with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite, in the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought with the field of Ephron the Hittite for a possession of a buryingplace.
91. oldal - By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son, that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore ; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed ; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
33. oldal - In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
18. oldal - And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field: upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.