Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts affection Apostle appear beauty behold believe blessed blood body called cause Christ Christian Church comfort consider Continued darkness death desire divine duty earth eternal evil faith fall fear feeling flowers follow Gentiles give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy hope ignorance Jesus Jews John keep knowledge land light live look Lord means mind morning nature never observe pass peace perfect person Peter poor praise prayer preach present preserve promise Providence receive religion rest salvation saved Scripture season seek seems shew sinners sins soul Spirit spring standing strength sure sweet thee things thou thought tion true truth unto Verse victory walk waters weak whole wonder
173. oldal - Creatures that by a rule in nature teach The act of order to a peopled kingdom. They have a king and officers of sorts ; Where some, like magistrates, correct at home, Others, like merchants, venture trade abroad, Others, like soldiers, armed in their stings, Make boot upon the summer's velvet buds...
205. oldal - Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
181. oldal - The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
112. oldal - And now, little children, abide in him ; that when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
126. oldal - For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
205. oldal - Because I have called and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded ; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity: I will mock when your fear cometh ; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me...
173. oldal - Where some, like magistrates, correct at home, Others, like merchants, venture trade abroad, Others, like soldiers, armed in their stings, Make boot upon the summer's velvet buds, Which pillage they with merry march bring home To the...
17. oldal - Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.