Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afternoon afterward answered Antinomianism asked Barley Hall began believe Birstal blessing brethren Bristol brother Builth called Cardiff Christ Christian church Church of England congregation continued cried Crowan desired eight Epworth exhorted faith fear fell five Fonmon four Friday gave Gospel grace hath hear heard heart holy hour Howel Harris Jesus JMon Kingswood knew labour live London Lord Lord's Supper means of grace miles Monday morning never Newcastle night noon once Papists peace persons poor praise pray prayer preached rain received rejoice rest returned righteousness rode Roughlee Saturday Savannah scarce Scripture sermon seven sinners sins society soon soul speak spirit spoke stood Sunday Sykehouse thee thence things thou thought Thur Thursday told town Tues Tuesday unto walked Wednesbury Wednesday Wesley wind words Zennor
508. oldal - For what is a man profited, if he gain the whole world, and lose or forfeit his own self...
260. oldal - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
27. oldal - Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like ? They are like unto children sitting in the market-place, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced : we have mourned unto you, and ye have not wept. For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine ; and ye say, He hath a devil.
164. oldal - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
41. oldal - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
114. oldal - For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
288. oldal - They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick : I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
41. oldal - By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season : esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt ; for he had respect unto the recompense of the reward.