Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abijah ALPINE HORN believe blessed bliss bright Caen Canaan character Christian command communion conduct dark David death delight divine doubt earth earthly Egypt Elijah eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel glory God's gospel grace grave hand happiness hath heart heaven heavenly Helier holy hope idolatry idols influence Israel Jeroboam Jesus Christ JOHN BROWN king kingdom Kinnesswood land light live look Lord Marie ment mercy Michael Bruce mighty mind moral MOUNT HOREB neral ness nonconformity o'er Onesi Onesimus original dignity peace Philander principle profession promise prophet racter Redeemer Rehoboam religion religious Rephidim replied righteousness sacred saints salvation Saviour scene Scriptures sentiments sight sinner sion solemn soul spirit St Lo Stone stood Sweet tears thee thine things Thomas Pringle thou thought throne tion tribes true truth turn Twas unto word worship young youth
5. oldal - And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David : if this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.
16. oldal - He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. 9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; '"and confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, " saying, 'Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance/ "when they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.
180. oldal - Whom a thousand years are as one day and one day as a thousand years...
15. oldal - Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
102. oldal - I am Alpha and. Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
20. oldal - Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures. And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved the Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day ; and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
29. oldal - Him that dieth of Jeroboam in the city shall the dogs eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat: for the Lord hath spoken it.
162. oldal - So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man : for the Lord fought for Israel.
5. oldal - And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt walk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant did ; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure house, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.
302. oldal - Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people : and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him: 15 No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him ; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. 16 I will therefore chastise him, and release him.