Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abſolute Account Actions Acts againſt Anſwer becauſe believe better bring Caſes Cauſe concern Condition conſider Counſels Creatures deliver dence deſerve Deſign deſtroy Difficulties Divine Earth Egypt Ends Events Evil Examples Exerciſe external Father fear firſt Fortune give God's Goodneſs Government greater Hands happy harden Hearts himſelf Holineſs Hope Human Idolatry Infinite intended Iſrael judge Judgments Juſt Juſtice King Knowledge Laws live Lord Mankind mean ment Mind Miſeries moſt muſt Nature neceſſary neſs never Notion Objection obſerve owing particular perfect Pleaſures Power preſent preſerve Promiſes Proof proſperous prove Providence puniſh Reaſon requires Rewards Rich Right Righteous ſay Scripture ſee ſelf Senſe ſerve ſeveral ſhall ſhould Sinners Sins ſome Sovereign ſuch ſuffer tells themſelves theſe thing thoſe thou thought truſt underſtand unto uſe vidence Virtue viſible whole wicked Wickedneſs Wiſdom wiſe World Worſhip
250. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
62. oldal - I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
426. oldal - For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive ; And plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
395. oldal - Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress ; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
6. oldal - Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, Upon them that hope in his mercy ; To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine.
136. oldal - Righteous art Thou, O Lord, when I plead with Thee : yet let me talk with Thee of Thy judgments : wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?
336. oldal - But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments. 5 And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them.
426. oldal - The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, To all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: He also will hear their cry, and will save them.