Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts addressed adopted Alford answer Apostles appear applied argument attributes authority believe blessed called character Christ Christian common Compare conception concerning connection considered critical denote distinct divine doctrine edition eeós Epistle errors evidence example existence explained expression fact faith Father favor feelings figurative give given Gospels Greek Griesbach heaven human ideas important interpretation Jesus Jews John Lachmann language letter Logos Lord manner manuscripts marked meaning mentioned Messiah Meyer mind nature Norton object opinions original passage Paul person Philo prayer present principles probably propositions prove question quoted reading reason referred regarded relation religion remarks rendered represented respect Saviour says Scripture sense speak Spirit supposed taught term Testament things thought tion Tischendorf translation Trinitarian Trinity true truth understand understood verse Version whole words writer
128. oldal - By thine Agony and bloody Sweat ; by thy Cross and Passion; by thy precious Death and Burial; by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension ; and by the coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
165. oldal - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations...
155. oldal - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee ? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son.
210. oldal - Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, And my servant whom I have chosen: That ye may know and believe me, And understand that I am he: Before me there was no God formed, Neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord; And beside me there is no saviour.
167. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
185. oldal - Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
125. oldal - So the Father is God, the Son is God : and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet there are not three Gods : but one God.
185. oldal - And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make • the stars thereof dark • I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light. All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set darkness upon thy land, saith the Lord GOD.