Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
altar apostles archbishop archbishop of Canterbury Arians asserted authority baptism believe benefices bishop of Rome blessed cafe called canon law canons century ceremonies Christian Christian church church of Rome clergy confirmed consecrated consequence council of Trent creed crown deacon declared decrees dignity divine doctrine ecclesiastical emperor England eucharist evidence excommunicated fame Father favour fays fense France Gallican church give gospel Gregory hath heptarchy heresy heretics History Holy Ghost honour infallible Irenæus Jesus Christ judge King kingdom knowledge laws liberty likewise Lord manner ment mind monastery monks moral nature Nicene creed obliged observed papal Papists Paul persecution persons Peter pope pope's Popery prayers prelates priest princes principles profess Protestant reason received reformation reign relating religion religious respect revelation Roman Romish sacrament saints Saxons scriptures shew spirit subdeacon subjects synod things tion true truth veneration virtue words worship
xciv. oldal - All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient; all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
1. oldal - But be not ye called Rabbi, for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth : for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
229. oldal - I exorcise thee, creature of water, in the Name of GOD the FATHER Almighty, and in the Name of JESUS CHRIST His SON our LORD, and in the virtue of the HOLY GHOST...
245. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made; Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary And was made man; And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
cxxvii. oldal - Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.
134. oldal - The Holy Ghost, proceeding from the Father and the Son, is of one substance, majesty, and glory, with the Father and the Son, very and eternal God.
134. oldal - And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the judge of quick and dead.
134. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets.
2. oldal - But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do : for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them ; for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of before ye ask Him.
l. oldal - In other things I will take no man's liberty of judgment from him ; neither shall any man take mine from me. I will think no man the worse man, nor the worse Christian, I will love no man the less, for differing in opinion from me. And what measure I mete to others, I expect from them again.