Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according angels Apostles appeared authority bear become believe blood brought called cause character Christ Christian Christian church church converts course dead death disciples dispensation Divine doctrines earth Epistle established existence expected fact faith Father flesh Gentiles give given glory Gospel greater Greek ground hand hath heart heathen heaven Holy hope human idea Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom knowledge language Lecture light lived Lord means Messiah mind miracles moral Moses nature necessary never once opinions pass Paul Persian person Peter preached priest prophets prove reason received relation religion religious Roman saved says seems seen sent soul spirit taught teach teacher temple Testament thee things thou thought tion true truth universal unto whole witness worship written
145. oldal - Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
346. oldal - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality; then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
130. oldal - Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
143. oldal - Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.
349. oldal - But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
26. oldal - For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion. How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land ? If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth...
153. oldal - And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying. And what shall we do? And he said unto them. Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.
144. oldal - Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his Anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
183. oldal - Lord of all ;) that word, (I say) ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached: how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost, and with power ; who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil: for God was with him.